Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer Request-

Hi All!

I have another health prayer request for you...My sister-in-law has a paralyzed vocal chord, left over from cancer she had as a child...lately it has been giving her problems and they are suggesting surgery, this surgery will help with her breathing but will add a whole slew of other issues. She is a single parent and she runs a daycare out of her home and homeschools her own three daughters. You can see that her health is very vital to her at this time. She is on her way to the urgent care right now because she is coughing so much and can't catch her breath. They have her on some medication that is making matters worse. Please pray for her quick and complete healing! And please leave a comment to let me know you are praying so I can tell her what a wonderful family I have! You can email me if you would rather: carissa@wiserstill.com

Thanks All!

Much love to you!

Carissa
I can't make the spell check work or copy and paste from this silly page...forgive my mistakes. I'm in a bit of a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment